Native ads are a responsive ad unit built in real-time to match a particular publisher’s content and design. Native offers improved user experience and greater performance than traditional display ads by providing users a cohesive browsing and ad experience.
A recent study by business analyst IHS forecasts that 63% of mobile display ads will be native by 2020. Simpli.fi brings the power of unstructured data to the emerging format of Native Advertising.
Native ads are available for both Simpli.fi service models: Managed and Self-Service.
- Improve user experience with less intrusive ads
- Six times higher response rate than traditional display ads
- Personalized in real-time for each publisher’s site and individual user
- Delivers across all media types including mobile browser, in-app, desktop, etc.
- Aligns with IAB LEAN ad guidelines
- Ability to overlay Simpli.fi targeting tactics, including Geo-Fencing, for maximum reach potential
- Emerging ad format with limited competition and expanding inventory
How it Works
Native ads are built from a variety of flexible components below provided by the advertiser:
- Image: 1200×627, recommend for scaling
- Title Text: 25 character max
- Body Text: 90 character max
- CTA Text: 15 character max
- Destination URL
Simpli.fi uses these components to build a creative ad unit in real-time that blends seamlessly into a publisher’s content and design.
Sample NATIVE ADs