Engage new customers by showing them video ads across premium publishers. Video is an excellent medium for reaching users via desktops and mobile devices. Real-time bidding allows Simpli.fi to target users based on geography and online behavior.
PROGRAMMATIC VIDEO OPTIONS
- Pre-roll Video Ads: These video ads appear immediately before free video content on publishers like CNN.com, Forbes, ABC Family, MLB.com, Local News Sites, and others.
- Mid-roll Video Ads: These ads appear within the content of longer videos, such as complete television episodes.
- Post-roll Video Ads: These ads appear at the end of a video.
- In-banner Video: These videos are converted to in-banner format and size to run in standard display ad spaces.
- Targeting: Layer on Simpli.fi’s targeting tactics to reach the right user at the right time. With a large enough geo, Simpli.fi can target users with site, search, keyword, contextual, and category targeting.*
- Premium Inventory: Availability of programmatic video inventory is less than display inventory, accounting for only about 1% of all programmatic inventory. Simpli.fi works with SpotXchange, and AdX (DoubleClick) to ensure your videos are seen by prospects on premium publishers and top mobile apps.
- Ad Placement: Video ads often appear center page and above the fold for the best viewability among programmatic advertising.
- Transparent Reporting Metrics: Video ads come with complete transparent reporting that includes:
— Number of impressions served
— Number of clicks
— Where the ads were served
— Number of users who watched 25%, 50%, 75%
— Number of users who completed the ad
— Number of users who muted or unmuted
— Number of users who paused or unpaused
— Number of users who watched the ad in full screen
- Global Distribution: Simpli.fi can serve video ads across the globe including the United States, English speaking countries, Latin America, and Europe.
* Increasing the number of targeting tactics may decrease availability of inventory.
Click here to view the programmatic video information graphic.