Advertisers need to be able to reach relevant audiences in order to drive successful campaign performance. With Simpli.fi’s Addressable Programmatic solutions, you are able to effectively leverage addressable data – via in-house CRM lists, purchased third-party lists, or Simpli.fi’s Addressable Audience Curation (AAC) tool – for targeted programmatic campaign setups.
The Variety of Ways Addressable Data Can Be Leveraged
When it comes to activating addressable data with Simpli.fi, the world is your oyster. While there are three primary sources of addressable data, a near endless number of opportunities exist at your discretion for targeting.
Addressable data, either in-house or purchased, can be provided to Simpli.fi and uploaded into our system at a 90%+ match rate. This, for example, could include a list of physical addresses collected by an e-commerce store from customers who have made a purchase within a certain timeframe. The advertiser could import this list of physical addresses to be leveraged in a programmatic advertising campaign with Simpli.fi, where the advertiser would then have the ability to target users identified at the provided physical addresses via cross-channel marketing (i.e. on a variety of devices and through a variety of media forms). What this means is that you can identify these users and deliver ads programmatically via display, video, native, and/or audio ads to their desktop, mobile, tablet, and/or CTV devices.
Conversely, let’s say you (or the advertiser you represent) don’t have data to use or you’d prefer to expand your target audience. This is where Simpli.fi can help bridge the gap by offering audience curation data as a solution for programmatic advertising. Through the use of our Addressable Audience Curation (AAC) tool, advertisers have the ability to target based on 700+ location and demographic factors using Boolean (‘and/or’) logic. With this approach, new users can learn more about the brand, product, or service offered simply by selecting a few checkboxes from a wide variety of options within the Simpli.fi platform.
How B2B, B2C, and DTC Brands Can Benefit From Leveraging Addressable Data
Now that you understand the framework of how Addressable Programmatic works, let’s walk through a few use-case scenarios at the B2B, B2C, and DTC levels.
- B2B In-House Provided Addressable Data Example: A city’s convention & visitors bureau could repurpose a first-party CRM list of recent event attendees to target people within organizations in surrounding states with an incentive to sign-up for an upcoming event.
- B2B Simpli.fi-Curated Addressable Data Example: A workflow software company could utilize Simpli.fi’s AAC tool to target C-suite executives of businesses with 100+ employees to promote their workflow solution and seek to set up a scheduled demo.
- B2C In-House Provided Addressable Data Example: A sporting goods retailer could repurpose a first-party CRM list of customers who purchased golf equipment in the past six months to target those users at the household level with an offer incentivizing them to purchase golf balls (i.e., “buy two boxes, get one free”).
- B2C Simpli.fi-Curated Addressable Data Example: A department store company could utilize Simpli.fi’s AAC tool to identify users with an estimated household income of $100K+ and a proven behavior of making online purchases. This targeting could effectively promote an upcoming sale of clothing items at a nearby department store.
- DTC In-House Provided Addressable Data Example: An e-commerce smoothie company could target one-time purchasers using purchase data (i.e., shipping address) to advertise a ‘subscribe-and-save’ option that could save the consumer money, increase customer satisfaction, and generate more revenue for the business.
- DTC Simpli.fi-Curated Addressable Data Example: An online financial services firm could utilize Simpli.fi’s AAC tool to target college graduates (undergraduate and/or graduate-level) with an open student loan balance seeking to consolidate and/or refinance debt at a lower rate via their private student loan offering.
Whether you represent a B2B, B2C, or DTC brand, Addressable Programmatic presents an opportunity to reach both new and existing customers at the household level. Moreover, this targeting method remains highly precise, due to the use of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information, and highly scalable, allowing for up to 1 million addresses per campaign across an unlimited number of campaigns with 90%+ match rates.
Driving Trackable Results via Addressable Programmatic
Addressable Geo-Fencing can act both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of other marketing efforts that target specific households. These campaigns can also report down to the Zip+4 (postal carrier route) level for both online and offline attribution, where campaign results can be tracked within our reporting suite.
Online attribution utilizes a pixel, or a small line of code placed on the advertiser’s website, to track web activity. Examples of online attribution tracking opportunities include, but are not limited to: button clicks, e-newsletter sign-ups, purchases made, and cart value. Offline attribution utilizes our Geo-Fencing technology to track store visits at the individual store level. This means that if the advertiser has multiple locations, each individual store will have its own unique conversion count, providing a crystal-clear picture of how each store is performing.
For both online and offline attribution, Simpli.fi utilizes its proprietary data models and bidding methodologies, combined with the ability to make manual optimizations with the expertise of our AdOps, Client Success, and Data Science teams, in order to promote healthy campaign performance while the campaign is actively running.
Take the next step towards utilizing Simpli.fi’s Addressable Programmatic solutions by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.