Previously in our LPS18 video series we addressed three important developments in the programmatic space: header bidding, ads.txt, and GDPR. If you missed the last presentation, you can view the video here. Today we conclude the LPS18 video series with some remarks from Simpli.fi’s CEO Frost Prioleau.
Frost summarizes the key takeaways from the day including OTT/CTV, dynamic creative, workflow improvement, quality inventory, and more. Thanks for being a part of our LPS18 video series, and be sure to check out the rest of the videos below if you missed any. Check out the final presentation below.
Follow the links below to check out the rest of the videos in our LPS18 series:
- The State of Localized Programmatic
- Everything You Need to Know About Location Data
- Measuring Foot Traffic and Lift – Findings and Best Practices
- Bringing OTT/CTV to Local Advertisers
- Strategies for Reducing SMB Churn
- How to Leverage Your Assets to Create a Unique Offering
- Multi-Location Franchise Marketing
- Vertical Selling & How to Win Across Them
- Best Practices for Selling Geo-Fencing
- Impacting Local—Header Bidding, Ads.txt, GDPR