In this next installment of our LPS18 video series, it’s time to do a deep dive into three hot industry topics – Header Bidding, Ads.txt, and GDPR – and how they are affecting the local space.
Simpli.fi CTO Paul Harrison and Ad Content and Policy Manager Luke Baldrica provide detailed information on these important industry topics, how Simpli.fi handles them, the implications for localized advertising, and more.
Don’t let yourself fall behind on the technologies and regulations that affect our space. Check out the video below to view the full presentation.
Missed last month’s video on best practices for selling Geo-Fencing? No worries, catch it here or follow the links below to check out the rest of the videos in our LPS18 series:
- The State of Localized Programmatic
- Everything You Need to Know About Location Data
- Measuring Foot Traffic and Lift – Findings and Best Practices
- Bringing OTT/CTV to Local Advertisers
- Strategies for Reducing SMB Churn
- How to Leverage Your Assets to Create a Unique Offering
- Multi-Location Franchise Marketing
- Vertical Selling & How to Win Across Them
- Best Practices for Selling Geo-Fencing