Today’s LPS19 video will take a look at one of the most exciting areas in the programmatic space: how to best utilize offline data in digital ad campaigns. The industry has seen a major shift in the way data is utilized in digital marketing and how advertisers can best leverage that data to reach people across the consumer journey.
In this session, Simpli.fi’s Sandra Weber (Director of Sales for the Southeast) conducts an in-depth interview with Alex Kreitman (Vice President of Digital Marketing at Momentum Marketing). Alex brings a great deal of firsthand experience to the table, including extensive work in the healthcare, auto, and financial spaces. You’ll learn why this topic is so relevant, and get insights into how you can successfully incorporate offline data into your own marketing efforts.
Check out the full video from Simpli.fi’s LPS19 below.
In case you missed it, check out the previous video in this series: “Seven Habits of Highly Effective Local Sales Organizations”.
Check back next week for the final installment in this series. We’ll hear from some LPS19 attendees themselves on what they took away from the summit experience!
And, be sure to follow the links below to view the rest of the videos in the LPS19 Video Series:
- LPS19 Video Series: OTT/CTV – The State of the Technology
- LPS19 Video Series: Addressable Geo-Fencing – Differentiators and Best Practices
- LPS19 Video Series: What is Unstructured Data and Why You Should Care
- LPS19 Video Series: GPS Based Addressable vs. IP: The Difference and Why It Matters
- LPS19 Video Series: Geo-Conversion Lift Attribution Explained
- LPS19 Video Series: Auto Advertising: What Works and What Doesn’t
- LPS19 Video Series: Seven Habits of Highly Effective Local Sales Organizations