When it comes to running a motivated, driven, and most of all effective sales organization, Simpli.fi’s Chief Revenue Officer James Moore knows what he’s talking about. Before coming to Simpli.fi he had amassed over 20 years of sales leadership experience at some of the nation’s most dynamic sales organizations, including Airborne Express, ADP, and Careerbuilder.com.
In this session, James takes us through seven habits and practices that highly successful local sales organizations tend to have in common. He draws on his extensive personal experience to provide insightful and actionable ways to help sales organizations reach their full potential.
Check out the full video from Simpli.fi’s LPS19 below.
In case you missed it, check out the previous video in this series: “Auto Advertising: What Works and What Doesn’t”.
Next up in the LPS19 Video Series: “Leveraging Offline Data for Digital Use”.
Follow the links below to check out the rest of the videos:
- LPS19 Video Series: OTT/CTV – The State of the Technology
- LPS19 Video Series: Addressable Geo-Fencing – Differentiators and Best Practices
- LPS19 Video Series: What is Unstructured Data and Why You Should Care
- GPS Based Addressable vs. IP: The Difference and Why It Matters
- LPS19 Video Series: Geo-Conversion Lift Attribution Explained
- Auto Advertising: What Works and What Doesn’t