Successful corporate recruiting is essential for any business. After all, organizations are always on the search for new talent, and businesses that are not actively utilizing effective recruiting methods will find themselves falling behind.
It’s important to take a strategic approach to corporate recruiting. This entails being intentional and cutting-edge in all recruiting efforts. In that vein, programmatic can be a great resource for helping businesses succeed in their corporate recruiting efforts. Most of all, programmatic can help you reach the right recruits at the right time in the spaces where they live and play. See the following programmatic tactics below, including details on how they can help drive your recruiting efforts in 2020.
- Site Retargeting– A relevant user visits the Careers page of your website. Retarget them with a relevant recruiting ad based on their site visit.
- Search Retargeting– A user searches for keywords related to a job search, career, interview, resume, CV, etc. Retarget them with ads based on these relevant search terms.
- Keyword Contextual Retargeting– In this case, a relevant user might be reading content related to starting a new career or specific job types. Retarget them with ads based on the context of the content they’re reading.
- Addressable Geo-Fencing– Addressable Geo-Fencing with Simpli.fi is truly the “holy grail” for corporate recruiters. Recruiters can use Addressable Geo-Fencing to target competitive businesses by targeting only the frequent visitors of those businesses with the goal of showing ads to only the employees at those businesses. For example, a dentist looking to hire new dental assistants could upload a list of addresses of local dentists within 20 miles and choose to target only the frequent visitors. This would only target the dentists and their assistants and not the patients or other infrequent visitors. And if you don’t have a list, Simpli.fi can curate lists on your behalf. Read on to learn more.
- Demographic– Thanks to Simpli.fi’s new Addressable Audience Curation tool, marketers can easily curate addressable audiences in real-time based on location and demographic data. Coupled with Addressable Geo-Fencing, marketers now have the capability to execute household addressable programmatic advertising without having to possess first-party data or purchase targeting lists from data brokers. Among the hundreds of demographic categories available within Simpli.fi’s Addressable Audience Curation tool, one is called “career-minded”. Target these households in your surrounding area to reach prospective recruits with relevant ads or custom curate your list based on other relevant filters.
To learn more about how Simpli.fi can revolutionize your corporate recruiting in 2020, reach out to us at email@example.com.