This week we are excited to welcome a few new hires to the Simpli.fi account services team. We’ve expanded our Fort Worth headquarter’s office space to keep up with growth and added some smiling faces to our stellar team.
Audie Maki, Account Coordinator
1. What is your most cherished possession? Definitely my MacBook! I don’t know what I’d do without it.
2. Who is someone you admire? Why? My parents are the hardest working and most loving people I know. They’ve taught me to put 100% into everything I do!
3. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Kraft Mac and Cheese with tuna. Oldie but a goodie.
4. Biggest pet peeve? Drivers who ignore the left lane rules on the highway… MOVE OVER!
6. What is your favorite band, or who is your favorite musician? A three-way tie between Simon & Garfunkel, Lady Gaga & Jimmy Buffet. All ends of the spectrum.
7. Anything else we should know about you? I was once onstage with U2 during their concert at Cowboys Stadium! I volunteered for Bono’s ONE campaign and he invited us up during a song. It was insane.
Audie graduated in 2012 from Midwestern University during which she spent one semester studying abroad a small town in France. She grew up all over the US, but most of her family is from Wisconsin. Go Green Bay Packers! When not working, she loves to online shop, run the outdoor trails and plan for another international trip. Audie has always been drawn to the advertising and marketing world and is proud to call Simpli.Fi her first post-college job!
Chad Golston, Account Manager
1. What is your most cherished possession? My Spotify® Premium subscription. It may not be tangible, but music is life so live it up!
2. Who is someone you admire? Why? Oprah. She exudes optimism, class, caring for others and living the best life that one possibly can. Admirable traits, right? The riches are only an afterthought 😉
3. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Grapes or Laffy Taffy. I know, totally different ends of the spectrum.
4. Biggest pet peeve? People inconsiderate of others’ time.
5. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be? Apparently, my spirit animal is a crow (analytical, adaptable and exceedingly clever). But, personally, I’d be a great white shark. King of the ocean!
6. What is your favorite band, or who is your favorite musician? Minus The Bear
7. Anything else we should know about you? I’m addicted to Sprite. It’s kind of ridiculous.
Chad graduated from the University of Arkansas (Go Hogs!) in 2009 with an Advertising/PR degree. In 2010, he entered the digital marketing industry and hasn’t looked back since. Despite their recent record, he’s an avid Dallas Cowboys fan. Chad’s hobbies include: traveling, going to concerts, working out and surfing. Although he is self-admittedly terrible at most sports, he will gladly participate in whatever activity that will get his heart rate going.
Ali Kassam, Account Coordinator
1. What is your most cherished possession? My brain – I couldn’t really have come this far without it.
2. Who is someone you admire? Why? The Batman. Who doesn’t admire Batman? No but seriously, he has no traditional ‘super powers’ — he just worked really hard (and invested a lot of money) so that he could become a crime-fighting super hero. He also happens to have an impeccable sense of style.
3. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Watermelon
4. Biggest pet peeve? People chewing with their mouth open.
5. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be? A cheetah, because I like to go fast.
6. What is your favorite band, or who is your favorite musician? That’s a tough one, I’d have to say either the Zac Brown Band or Childish Gambino.
7. Anything else we should know about you? I’m a total nerd when it comes to advertising, and I love football, so Super Bowl Sunday is pretty much the greatest day of the year for me (and the day after should be a national holiday – for obvious reasons.)
Ali graduated from TCU in 2012 with a BS in Strategic Communications and a minor in Business. He stays active with his alma mater, serving on an advisory board for Roxo, a student-run ad agency that he helped start his senior year. He also occasionally makes appearances as a guest speaker for some of his old professors. Ali comes from a family that loves to travel, and he does it every chance he gets. He also loves cars, football, and generally all of the Dallas area sports teams, some more than others (Go Cowboys).