Simpli.fi is proud to welcome two new team members to the client services team, Mandy Kleinhans and Jeff Callison. We are growing rapidly and couldn’t be happier to be adding team members at the rate we are, to help you get to know the newest additions here is a bit of info on each.
- How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight? Who has time to fight? If I had to though, I could probably take on 4 at a time, one for each limb. Kick, kick, slap, slap.
- Celebrity you love to hate? That Guy Fieri, dude from Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I don’t know if it’s his hair, the way he devours food, or personality is more annoying.
- You’re on a desert island and you can bring 3 items, what are they? I’ll go ahead and consider my dogs as items and take both of them and a knife.
- Biggest accomplishment? As Drake says … “started from the bottom now I’m here.”
- What’s your super power? I’ve got pretty dang good intuition.
- If you were a car what kind of car would you be? A Smart Car because I don’t have any room for baggage.
- Anything else we should know about you? Dare I say, I’m addicted to sugar free Rockstar and Freebird’s burritos – An extremely healthy combo, I know.
About Mandy: She graduated from Texas Tech with a BA in Electronic Media and Communications and comes from an extremely artsy family. Both of her parents were high school teachers and she actually had both of them during her school years (which, as you can imagine, was totally embarrassing at that age.) After graduating college, she lived and worked in San Antonio for a year before moving to Dallas, which is where she plans to stay, although Austin, Texas will always have her heart.
- How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight? My lucky number is 7. Bring em’ on!
- Celebrity you love to hate? Jodie Foster and Helen Hunt. Are they not the same person?
- You’re on a desert island and you can bring 3 items, what are they? A portable DVD player and 2 copies of ‘Weekend At Bernie’s.’
- Biggest accomplishment? When I was in 9th grade, I convinced my physics teacher that stuffing a bunch of broken fireworks in an old toilet bowl and lighting it in the middle of a field was a perfect example of changing chemical energy into thermal, then kinetic energy. I filmed it with 2 other students and we got an A.
- What’s your super power? The ability to identify insanely expensive cars from a distance and beg my Wife to let me get one.
- If you were a car what kind of car would you be? Not to be too specific, but I would love to be a 1955 F 100 with a twin turbo LSX backed by a fully built 4I85e computerized transmission and a 9″ rear end. I haven’t put much thought into it.
About Jeff: He graduated from TCU in 2009 after changing his major 4 times. He landed in Advertising after walking into a class he was not registered for because the door was open and the professor was talking about cars (go figure). He has a lovely wife and a crazy dog. He’s a hard and true Manchester United fan and has played soccer his whole life. He’s also obsessed with cars, motorcycles and pretty much anything that goes fast enough to do something stupid on. Before coming to Simpli.fi he owned and operated a large bar and dance hall in the Fort Worth Stock Yards (lesson learned).