Simpli.fi is proud to welcome two new team members to the client services team, Lauren Wise and Kate Grigal. We are growing rapidly and couldn’t be happier to be adding team members at the rate we are, to help you get to know the newest additions here is a bit of info on each.
- Favorite Drink? I always love a good Belgian beer.
- How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight? I used to be a camp counselor and the whole point is to never provoke them, but if I had too, I guess i could take 2.
- What’s your super power? The super human ability to break an awkward silence.
- Do you believe in magic? I believe in illusions, but I do believe in fate, and that’s probably the most magical thing there is.
- Biggest fear: Snakes
- Celebrity you love to hate: Kristen Stewart…I…just…don’t…get…it.
- Biggest accomplishment: This took some thought because the last thing I want to sound is pompous, so instead, I’ll brag about what a great bridesmaid I am. A few years ago, I was in the hospital for a collapsed lung. The day I was released from the hospital, I attended the rehearsal and then was in full bridesmaid mode the next day at the wedding.
- If you were a car what kind of car would you be? Little red corvette.
About Lauren: Lauren grew up in Dallas, TX and majored in Radio-TV-Film at the University of Texas, Austin. Immediately after college, Lauren worked at an online dating company and then helped that company when they started their own ad serving company, AdShuffle. Most recently, Lauren worked for TEKsystems as an Account Manager in Professional IT staffing.
- Favorite Drink? Alcoholic = Tito’s and Club Soda. The rest of my liquids are comprised of Diet Coke and Smart Water. Yes, I try to counteract the vodka with Smart Water. Judge away!
- How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight? Probably none – kids these days are crafty.
- What’s your super power? I have mad Googling Skills. Does that count? Otherwise, I like to pretend that I can read peoples minds.
- Do you believe in magic? I believe that there are magical things out there. And I’m 99.9% sure that the Kardashian family has some strong magic to be so successful with so few tangible skills.
- Biggest fear? My biggest fear is that I can’t figure out what my biggest fear. Is there a big fear out there I don’t know about?
- Celebrity you love to hate? Tom Cruise scares the heck out of me. I don’t think I hate him, but he creeps me out.
- Biggest accomplishment? Hasn’t happened yet.
- If you were a car what kind of car would you be? 2012 Cadillac Escalade. Like the Escalade, I’m from Michigan, probably bigger than I need to be, but can handle a long journey with style. And come on, who doesn’t love the requisite bling?
About Kate: Kate Grigal is a seasoned veteren in the digital marketing space. She started her career building out forums, and has worked in Display, SEM, SEO and Social Media. She has had the priviledge to work with some of the top technology companies in the world, as well as had the opportunity to help work with some of the most innovative networks out there. She is happiest when in the trenches with clients trying to work out big solutions to problems. Originally hailing from Michigan, Kate now resides in Texas with prior residences in multiple states.