We’re back at it – we’ve added two new members to our client services team on the networks team. Both new hires are new to the retargeting space but have much experience in digital advertising. Read on to get to know them a little more.
Crystal Smith, Account Manager
1. When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably? I laugh at so many little things for no reason, but uncontrollably would have been watching a four year old break dance (or attempt to break dance) at this Beastie Boys tribute band I saw last weekend.
2. Who is someone you admire? Why? My grandmother, she moved to Dallas from the country farm life at 17 all by herself and built her own business, started a family and has traveled the world. She has always been my role model.
3. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Chipotle’s guacamole – I am addicted!
4. Do you believe in magic? In a young girl’s heart, how the music can free her, whenever it starts…now that song will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
5. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be? Probably a cat, talk about some crazy napping and ninja moves all day!
6. What is your favorite band, or who is your favorite musician? Queen; I adore Freddie Mercury and force people to listen to me sing all the songs on Rockband.
7. Anything else we should know about you? I’m the defending Fantasy Football champ in two leagues.
Crystal is from Dallas, she went to UNT and has been working in advertising and marketing for ten years in many functions ranging from graphic design to account management. She loves traveling (although she is just getting started doing so), likes taking random road trips, “Stuff You Should Know” podcasts, scary movies, Halloween, trivia and game nights and going to see stand up comedy shows and concerts.
Alissa Stenta, Account Manager
1. When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably? Last night… at one of my own jokes of course!
2. Who is someone you admire? Why? My mom. That answer is so cliche, but I truly admire & respect my mom. She is my best friend.
3. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what is it? Probably these white chocolate Kit-Kats that Chris keeps supplying us with!
4. Do you believe in magic? No, but I love watching magic tricks!
5. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be? A cat. That’s been my answer since kindergarten, and I’m not changing it now.
6. Anything else we should know about you? I can’t live without chapstick- I’m obsessed. I keep a tube of chapstick everywhere. (Currently, there is one in my purse, one on my desk, one I’m my car, one next to my bed, one in my living room, one in my kitchen, and one in my bathroom.) One thing I have always wished I could do better is sing. I’m a terrible, terrible singer, but I like to pretend that I am a rockstar when I’m alone in my car.
She was born in Ft. Worth, and has never lived outside the metroplex. She currently lives in Grapevine, TX with her fiance, Jeremy, and their cat, Kiki. She is getting married this year on Sept. 21, and cannot wait! (Wedding planning is BY FAR the absolute worst thing she’s have ever had to do.) Before Simplifi, she worked at Multiview for 3 years, but she’s loving the challenges that come with starting a new job.