Programmatic Performance. Localized.
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising. We work with the largest buyers of localized advertising, including multilocation brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. These companies utilize Simpli.fi to localize ad targeting and content, to deliver performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, and to provide deep insights on their dynamic audiences.
To simplify digital advertising with unstructured data solutions.
Our Core Values
- Simply Honest – We do what we say and say what we do.
- Simply Respectful – We treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- Simply Customer-Focused – We treat our clients’ business as our own.
- Simply Growing – We continually improve our products, services, processes, and ourselves.
- Simply Fun – We spend a lot of time at work, let’s make sure we enjoy it!
- 2020: Frost Prioleau named Top SaaS CEO, The Software Report
- 2020: Effective Digital Marketing Awards Finalist for Most Effective Retail or FMCG Campaign Category, Masterclassing
- 2020: Sandra Murillo Sareyko for Cynopsis Top Women in Media Award for the Tech Leaders Category, Cynopsis Media
- 2020: Best Advertising Agencies in Fort Worth, Expertise
- 2020: AdExchanger Award Finalist for Best TV Advertising Technology Category, AdExchanger
- 2020: DMN Award Finalist for Mobile Marketing Company Category, Direct Marketing News
- 2019: MMA SMARTIES X Award Finalist for Location Based Services or Targeting Category, Mobile Marketing Association
- 2019: Elizabeth Brockey named Top Women Leaders in SaaS, The SaaS Report
- 2019: Inc. Best Places to Work, Inc. Magazine
- 2019: Ad-to-Action Award Winner: Best Use of Location, Local Search Association
- 2018: Cynopsis Digital Model D Award Finalist: Best Ad Tech Tool, Cynopsis Digital
- 2018: GABBCON ABBI Award Winner: Best Local Execution, GABBCON
- 2018: Elizabeth Brockey named Top Women Leaders in SaaS, The SaaS Report
- 2018: Ranked #5 in Best Places to Work: Medium Companies Category, Dallas Business Journal
- 2018: Ranked #6 in Top 100 Places to Work in DFW: Medium-Sized Business, Dallas Morning News
- 2018: Frost Prioleau named EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist: Southwest Region, Ernst & Young
- 2018: Best in Class for use of Location Data for Audience Targeting, Local Search Association
- 2017: StreetFight’s Local Visionary Awards Finalist: Best Online-to-Offline Attribution, StreetFight
- 2017: Ranked #21 Best Entrepreneurial Company in America, Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2017: Best Midsize Company in DFW, Dallas Morning News Best Places to Work
- 2017: Frost Prioleau named Best Midsize Company CEO, Dallas Morning News
- 2017: Ranked #289 in Fast 500, Deloitte
- 2017: Fast Tech 2017 – Tech Titans, The Technology Association for North Texas
- 2017: Ranked #1352 in Inc. 5000 2017, Inc. Magazine
- 2017: Ranked #4 in Best Places to Work: Best Medium Size Business, Dallas Business Journal
- 2017: Inc. Best Places to Work: Top 50, Inc. Magazine
- 2017: Frost Prioleau named Top Rated CEO, Owler
- 2017: Middle Market 50 Award, Dallas Business Journal
- 2017: Ranked #2 for Best R&D Partner, Local Media Association
- 2017: Entrepreneurs of Excellence: Media and Communications Category, Fort Worth Inc.
- 2016: Small Business of the Year Award 2016, Fort Worth Business Press
- 2016: Ranked #212 in Fast 500, Deloitte
- 2016: Ranked #12 in Top 100 Places to Work 2016: Small Companies, The Dallas Morning News
- 2016: StreetFight’s Local Visionary Awards: Most Creative Use of Data in Local Campaigns Winner, StreetFight
- 2016: StreetFight’s Local Visionary Awards Finalist: Best New Solution for Managing Local Data and Most Creative Use of Data in Local Campaigns, StreetFight
- 2016: Dallas 100 Entrepreneur Awards, SMU Cox School of Business
- 2016: Ranked #1040 in Inc. 5000 2016, Inc. Magazine
- 2016: Fast Tech 2016 – Tech Titans, The Technology Association for North Texas
- 2016: Ranked #15 in Best Places to Work: Medium Companies Category, Dallas Business Journal
- 2016: Ranked #3 in Best Companies to Work for in Texas 2016: Medium Employer Category (100-499 U.S. Employees), Texas Monthly
- 2016: Ad-to-Action Award Finalist: Mobile, Local Search Association
- 2015: Small Business of the Year Award Finalist, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- 2015: Fast Tech 2015 – Tech Titans, The Technology Association for North Texas