With Simpli.fi’s OTT/CTV solution, advertisers have access to the most advanced solution in the market. Powered by three distinct methods of audience targeting, getting the right message in front of the right person at the right time has never been more effective.
Unmatched audience targeting paired with the ability to target both the big screen and small screens, OTT/CTV with Simpli.fi is the most effective and impactful way to deliver video creative to a specific audience.
Target physical addresses using GPS data to serve OTT/CTV ads with unmatched precision and scale.
Bring the precision of digital targeting to OTT/CTV with the ability to target users based on keywords, context, and other online behaviors.
Take advantage of numerous combinations of demographic variables to target your ideal audience.
- Ability to target at the screen size
- Vast, accurate reach
- Unmatched scalability of audience targeting
- Non-skippable, immersive content format that allows advertisers to engage with a unique audience that is committed to the content they are consuming
- Reach a unique group of video consumers that advertisers can’t target with traditional TV commercials
- Serve video ads pre-roll, mid-roll, and post-roll within streamed content on the big screen and other connected devices
- Access to inventory for both short- and long-form content on the big screen and other connected devices
- Allows advertisers to combine the impact of TV with the precision of digital
- Seamless way to access and buy premium OTT/CTV inventory on the same centralized platform as your display, mobile, video, and native campaigns
SIMPLI.FI’S OTT/CTV INVENTORY:
Simpli.fi has access to the following devices, exchanges, and publishers to provide premium OTT/CTV inventory:
Amazon | Apple | Asus | Google | Hisense | JadooTV | LG | Microsoft | MiniX | NVIDIA | Roku | Samsung | Sony | Xiamoni
AdapTV | Beachfront | Freewheel | Rubicon | SpotX | 75+ PMP deals
• Dimensions: 960x720px and 960x540px
• Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps or higher
• Video Bitrate: 2.0 Mbps or higher
• Preferred format: mp4 (h.264)
• Max video file size: 10 MB with a max final load size of 200 MB