Engage new customers by showing them ads that resonate with the content they are already consuming.
Contextual targeting looks at the category or keywords of the current page a consumer is viewing and then serves them ads that are highly relevant to that content. So, viewers only see ads they’re interested in, and you only serve valuable impressions to the right viewers.
Contextual Targeting Options
- Keyword Contextual Targeting: Create a custom list of keywords relevant to your product or business, and retarget users who view content featuring those keywords. Bid, report, and optimize based on each keyword to attain optimal performance.
- Category Contextual Targeting: Target ads on pages that fall into one or more of 300 contextual categories defined by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB). Gain visibility on how each contextual category is performing and optimize to CTR, CPC, or CPA.
- Keyword Level Performance: Simpli.fi’s keyword contextual targeting enables you to retarget users who viewed pages containing competitive product terms, brand terms, and other highly relevant phrases that drive improved performance.
- Multiple Options: Get as granular as you like with keywords or keep it high-level based on categories. Balance reach and performance to meet the goals of your specific campaign.
- Complete Transparency: Learn how each keyword and category performs, and use that insight to improve existing and future campaigns.
- Massive Scale: Use contextual targeting across all the major real-time bidding exchanges.