Smart marketing decisions generally involve the use of data. But if the right data isn’t available, it can leave advertisers wanting and needing more. Specifically, advertisers are too often left wondering if they’ve gotten their money’s worth with digital ad campaigns. Attribution can definitely be a challenge, and as a result many platforms have shied away from substantively including it in their solutions. At Simpli.fi, we embrace attribution and reporting because we want our clients to see precisely how our audience targeting solutions are adding value.
Before we dive into the nuts and bolts of our reporting and attribution capabilities, check out what our clients have come to love about our Reporting and Analytics Center in the below video. Here are some key takeaways:
- At Simpli.fi, we prioritize attribution and reporting.
- Simpli.fi’s attribution solutions deliver real business results that help our clients get the most for their advertising dollars.
- The depth and granularity of Simpli.fi’s reporting allows for greater insight into campaign performance.
- Geo-Conversion Lift’s ability to parse out which users were campaign conversions and which were natural conversions (i.e. not influenced by an ad).
- Simpli.fi’s reporting and attribution gives our clients transparent and accurate results to pass onto their clients.
Interested in learning more about our reporting and attribution capabilities? Let’s dive in to some of the details!
True Granularity with Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics Center
For the most transparent and richest data set available when it comes to reporting, look no further than Simpli.fi. Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics Center is a full ad-hoc customer reporting suite available within the Simpli.fi UI. It gives Simpli.fi partners the ability to create and schedule customized reports, ad-hoc reports, or choose from 60+ pre-built reports, all in real-time for any campaign.
Simpli.fi clients can customize reports based on filters, pivot tables, and more than 100 unique dimensions and measures. They can also schedule reports for daily, weekly, and monthly automatic delivery to a single email address or schedule group reports for a department or team. It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
What’s more, all reports from the Reporting and Analytics Center have the option of a 92-day lookback window, and report data can be exported in the following data types: tab-separated text, Excel 2007 or higher spreadsheet, CSV (Comma Separated Value), JSON, HTML, Markdown, and PNG image file for visualization.
Speaking of visualization, Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics Center has extensive visualization capabilities. Advertisers can create reports using the visualization types below to make data easier to consume, analyze, identify trends, etc.:
Diving Into Online-to-Offline Conversions with Geo-Conversion Lift
As a long-time industry leader in location-based marketing, Simpli.fi understands advertisers’ need for granular attribution models. At the end of the day, advertisers need to be able to attribute an ROI to their digital advertising efforts. And thanks to Simpli.fi’s Geo-Conversion Lift reporting within the Reporting and Analytics Center, advertisers can unlock valuable attribution insight that shows how their location-based marketing campaigns are influencing online-to-offline conversions.
Simpli.fi’s Geo-Conversion Lift gives advertisers valuable understanding and insights into determining which foot traffic was naturally converted vs. influenced by an ad. Using the Geo-Conversion Lift Dashboard within Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics center, advertisers can effectively and accurately analyze their Geo-Fencing campaigns in how they are driving traffic to their Conversion Zones thanks to over 20+ valuable metrics, including:
- Geo-Conversion Lift: Percentage difference in Campaign Conversion Rate vs. Natural Conversion Rate.
- New User Conversion Lift: The campaign conversion lift with repeat converters excluded.
- Natural Users: The total daily unique users who were seen in the target fences of the campaign(s) but were not served an ad.
- Natural Converters: Users who have been detected in a target zone, and then detected in a Conversion Zone within the number of days designated in the conversion attribution settings for that campaign, provided they were not served an ad.
- New Natural Converters: Natural Converters who have not visited a conversion fence in the last 30 days.
- Natural Days to Convert: The average number of days it takes users who have not been served an ad to go from a target zone to the Conversion Zone.
- Natural Conversion Rate: The percentage of users that have been detected in a target zone, not served an ad, and then detected in a conversion zone for the same campaign.
- Campaign Users: Total daily unique users who were seen in the target fences of the campaign(s) and then served an ad.
- Campaign Converters: Users who have been detected in a target zone, served an ad, and then detected in a conversion zone within the number of days designated in the conversion attribution settings for that campaign.
- New Campaign Converters: Campaign Converters who have not visited a conversion fence in the last 30 days.
- Campaign Days to Convert: The average number of days it takes users who were served an ad to go from a target zone to the conversion zone.
- Campaign Conversion Rate: The percentage of users who were detected in a target zone, were then served an ad, and then were detected in a conversion zone for the same campaign.
Additional reporting metrics accessible through the Geo-Conversion Lift Dashboard include: Impressions, Clicks, Click Through Rate (CTR), Daily Natural Conversion Rate, Daily Campaign Conversion Rate, and more.
Geo-Conversion Lift gives advertisers some significant advantages when it comes to analyzing their location-based marketing campaigns. Ultimately, Geo-Conversion Lift lets advertisers determine what percentage of visitor conversions can be attributed to their advertising campaigns (i.e. what amount of foot traffic were natural conversions vs. campaign conversions).
Additionally, SImpli.fi can measure visits without using panels because of our massive volume of actual (not derived) GPS data. Advertisers of all sizes want deeper insights into the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. We are thrilled to offer these lift metrics for campaigns of all sizes, large or small.
Last but certainly not least, advertisers can further break down conversions by measuring the difference between mobile users seen visiting the conversion zone once in the last 30 days as compared to mobile users who have visited more than once. This allows for the measurement of New Campaign Converters vs. Total Campaign Converters, and lets you filter out repeat visitors such as employees, vendors, service providers, and even the mailman!
All in all, advertisers now have an accurate and transparent way to measure the ROI of all of their location-based marketing campaigns.
At the end of the day, every advertiser deserves to know what impact their campaigns are having. And advertisers can now get these insights thanks to the granularity and transparency provided by Simpli.fi’s Reporting and Analytics Center. Reach out to us at email@example.com to begin getting these insights for yourself.