Simpli.fi continues to expand its industry footprint with the election of CTO Paul Harrison to the NAI Board of Directors. NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) is a non-profit organization that is the leading self-regulatory association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising.
View the full press release below.
NAI Elects New 2019 Board of Directors
WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 23, 2019) – The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), the leading non- profit self-regulatory association comprised of third-party digital advertising companies, announced the election of its 2019 Board of Directors. The NAI Board is comprised of representatives from a diverse cross-section of NAI member companies with a depth of experience, excellent reputations and a long track record of accomplishments in privacy and digital advertising.
The Board, comprised of both Charter Members and at-large board representatives elected by NAI members, guides the NAI in its mission to promote responsible data collection and use for digital advertising, working closely with NAI President and CEO Leigh Freund and the NAI’s professional staff.
The 2019 NAI Board of Directors includes:
- Doug Miller (Board Chairman), Verizon Media, Vice President and Global Privacy Leader
- Alan Chapell (Board Vice Chairman), Chapell & Associates, President
- Jason Bier, Engine Media, Chief Data & Privacy Officer
- Ken Dreifach, ZwillGen, Shareholder
- Paul Harrison, Simpli.fi, Chief Technology Officer
- Ted Lazarus, Google, Director, Legal
- Ari Levenfeld, Quantcast, Chief Privacy Officer
- Alice Lincoln, MediaMath, Senior Vice President, Data Policy & Governance
- Duncan McCall, PlaceIQ, CEO and Co-Founder
- Tia Raskin, Xaxis, Senior Legal Counsel (Global)
- Daniel Shore, Conversant, Director, Privacy Counsel
- Julia Shullman, Xandr, Chief Privacy Counsel
“Our industry is at a critical juncture, facing continuous technological advances and a fragmented regulatory environment,” said Leigh Freund. “This set of directors is uniquely positioned to help the NAI leverage its many years of strong self-regulatory leadership to promote a uniform national privacy framework that protects consumers while preserving the benefits of digital advertising.”
About the NAI
The NAI is a non-profit organization and the leading self-regulatory association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for third-party digital advertising. Since 2000, we have been working with the leaders in online advertising to craft industry standards and policies to promote consumer privacy and trust in across the digital advertising ecosystem. Almost every Internet ad served in the United States involves the technology of one or more of the NAI’s over 100 member companies. Together, these companies form the backbone of the thriving and diverse market of ad-supported free content and services. Additional information can be found at www.networkadvertising.org.