In today’s economic landscape, it has become progressively crucial for teams to optimize their efficiencies while enhancing their effectiveness. An arena within the advertising realm where this dynamic unfolds is in the realm of managed and self-service models. Let’s explore the benefits of collaborating with a truly flexible service DSP, and how that offers a clear competitive advantage in advertising & technology today.
A FLEXIBLE SERVICE DSP OFFERS ALL THE BENEFITS OF MANAGED SERVICES
As advertisers try to decide what’s best for their specific needs, it’s important to focus on the intrinsic benefits. A flexible service DSP offers all the benefits of a managed service advertising model. Those benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Expertise and experience: All your programmatic efforts are managed by experts with experience in the industry who are most closely aligned with the intricacies of the platform you’re using.
- Time and resource savings: Campaign setups, optimizations, and reporting are all handled by the experts–saving you valuable time and freeing up your internal resources.
- Data-driven insights: A platform expert provides a data-driven analysis for each campaign, presenting you with actionable insights to make quick decisions.
- Advanced technological resources: Platforms often have access to advanced advertising technology and tools that can’t be readily offered via self-service models.
- Scalability and flexibility: Managed service providers can accommodate your campaign-specific requirements and scale up or down as needed to help meet performance goals.
If you’re focused on managed services, it’s important to prioritize a platform that excels at all of the above in both the technological and people resources behind the wheel. Managed service advertising prioritizes expertise, experience, and the savings in time and resources that come from trusting platform experts to build, manage, optimize, and report on your campaigns.
A FLEXIBLE SERVICE DSP OFFERS ALL THE BENEFITS OF SELF-SERVICE ADVERTISING
Likewise, a truly flexible service DSP will also provide everything you need to succeed as a self-service advertiser as well. The benefits that a self-service provider offers to its customers include, but are not limited to:
- Control and hands-on experience: All your programmatic efforts are in your control, where you are getting hands-on experience, gaining a working knowledge of every specific campaign that you can adjust to meet your needs.
- Cost savings: Rather than saving on time, you can potentially save on cost by eliminating the need for a managed service fee to manage your campaigns.
- Customizations and experimentation: You can customize and experiment with your campaigns as you wish to ‘trial and error’ without needing to explain your setup process to a team of experts.
- Quick implementation and 24/7 access: There are no turnaround times or working hour windows to work around, as you can access the platform at any time and implement campaigns and/or creative changes when you are ready.
For those who rely on self-service advertising, it’s crucial to partner with a DSP that excels at offering technological solutions that are robust and easy to use. Not only that, but it’s also important to account for the time to implement, as an in-house team needs to understand the intricacies of the platform to maximize the value of the cost savings that come from this hands-on approach to advertising.
A FLEXIBLE SERVICE DSP OFFERS ADAPTABILITY & CUSTOMER-CENTRIC HYBRID APPROACHES
What makes a flexible service DSP unique is its ability to adapt and provide a customer-centric approach to advertising. It offers the best of managed services, the best of self-service, and the adaptability required to meet you where you’re at. This approach allows you to focus on driving performance in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
If you’re unsure of the right approach to advertising services for your business, here’s a list of questions to ensure you’re getting the most value out of your managed, self, or flexible service partnership.
Ready To Partner With A Flexible Service DSP? Fill out the form below, contact your Simpli.fi representative, or email us at email@example.com for your next steps.